Sunday 1 October 2017

Tudor Gingerbread

Hello. I'm in year 6 and my topic is The Tudors. This week for my homework I had to choose and make a Tudor recipe. I chose this one for Tudor Gingerbread.
                                                                                                                                                                
Ingredients:
225g of breadcrumbs
125g of butter (melted) - we used dairy and soya free margarine
50g of honey
1/2 tablespoon of ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon of pepper

Melt Margarine and honey
Grind black peppercorns

1. Mix the spices and the breadcrumbs together.
2. Pour the melted butter and honey into the breadcrumbs.

3. Stir it together.


4. Tip it into a lined tin.
5. Then flatten it out with the back of a spoon.
6. Chill in the fridge for one hour.








5 comments:

  1. Really Good blog post.provided a helpful information.I hope that you will post more updates like this.
    best ever vegetarian chilli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Grandaugter and I will make them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks I can now do Tudor homework!

    ReplyDelete