Sunday 1 September 2013

Great British Bake Off Challenge - Week 2 - English Muffins

After last week's tough start, I lucked out in week 2! For anyone joining us this week, Gemma from Iced Gem Bakes has challenged me to do milk, egg, wheat and soya free versions of all the technical challenges in the Great British Bake off. 




I think English muffins was one of my first recipes on the blog. It felt like cheating putting it straight on Twitter before the programme had even finished airing, but as Mini Monster had a planned trip to hospital this week on the day I would normally do my baking, I was very, very grateful to the producers. Lets hope week 3 is allergy friendly too...

Clic here for English Muffin Recipe.

Great British Bake Off Challenge - Week 1 - Angel Food Cake 


No comments:

Post a Comment